Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Discover what's new and exciting at Neocon 2010

Hello interior design lovers. Tomorrow is the first day of Neocon 2010 and I'm so excited I can hardly believe it. I have my three outfits and new Merrill walking shoes ready to go for three full days of seeing new products, networking, seminars, and meeting with friends. I wonder if Sherwin Williams will have their brightly colored M&Ms again this year promoting their new paint colors. That is a favorite of mine. An IIDA sponsored seminar tomorrow, Rethinking, Redefining, and Reinventing Our Work, is said to have ten design leaders talk about and give examples of how to stay on top of the design industry. That's perfect for me. Part of the excitement of Neocon is seeing the new funky and innovative products. I will soon find out what the hottest new paint colors are to inspire me to redecorate my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment